Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've Moved!

I think that the things that must propagate have propagated, so I'm pleased to say that Read and Wonder is now Undusty. Both undusty.blogspot.com and www.undusty.com will lead you here, and everything from Read and Wonder now lives here--think of it like a URL and name change, just with the old blog being visible for a while!

I'm pleased to say that this was a painless move; Blogger's tools, pages, templates, and other features saved me a lot of time. That means that I will be able to go around following more blogs, offer more giveaways (look for a Gallagher Girls signed book soon!), and keep bringing new reviews from my archives to this blog with the time I've saved.

Today, though, I'm a little short on time! I should be wrapping up the 2004 reviews and interspersing more recent reads through the end of August and then starting on books from 2005. It's a blast from the not-so-distant past. Instead of a review today, however, here are two neat links:

Seussville, a new interactive site from Random House full of facts and fun about books by Dr. Seuss. One cool fact I learned: the Grinch wasn't green until he was animated. Note that this site has sounds, and not just in the video sections. Ah, nostalgia; when I was wee I had a cassette tape of Green Eggs and Ham, probably intended for a read-along, and it was so scary I cried. A lot.

Also, if you'd like to win a trip to Great Wolf Lodge, there's a Magic Tree House-related sweepstakes here. It looks like people over 14 will have to be the entrants, and all entries are due by November 1, 2010. There are 5 grand prizes of a 2-night stay for a family of four in a Family Suite, waterpark passes, 2 nights of dinner and 2 breakfasts for each registered guest for the duration of stay. Travel is on your own. I don't see the entry form, but it tells you where to go to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails