Thursday, June 30, 2011

What Do You Say About YA?

I'm still in the middle of computer woes, which won't be straightened out before the end of next week. This is terrible timing, but I'm sure I'll live. I didn't expect a monitor flicker to be a month's worth of bother; now I'll have to be more understanding of how long it takes other people to get up and running after a computer issue!

But this is kinda perfect for a question that I can post here via phone:

What do you talk about when you talk about YA?

I'm looking for a word, and I don't know what it is. A definition that's not in the dictionary. A justification that shouldn't be needed. A turn of phrase. A feeling.

What do you say? What do you associate, positive or negative, with YA?

2 comments:

  1. I hope your problems get sorted out soon.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's really just been an inconvenience (of access, of timing), to be honest, and I'm lucky for that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails